- The academic curriculum is strongly supported by co-curricular activities.
- All students are required to opt for a performance based work experience from a wide range of creative activities available to all the students from IV-X.
- Each student is required to achieve at least two credits in co-curricular to be promoted to the next class.
- Honor badges are awarded for excellence in all areas of co-curricular activities.
- All rounder trophies are awarded to the students excelling in both academics and co-curricular activities.
- Separate activity schedule for pre-primary, primary and senior classes are planned and implemented for each session.
- Annual functions are also held separately by the junior wing, Primary wing and senior wing to encourage maximum participation of the students.
- Winter carnival is organized every year on the Christmas Eve for fun and frolic.
- Summer camp is organized in every summer vacation in which the school incorporates different activities including sports, fine arts, classical dance, vocal & instrumental music, craft skill, theatre etc.