- The Registration forms must be submitted at the Main School Office.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms will not be processed.
- Student’s passport size photo will be required to be pasted on the Registration Form.
- Registration does not imply admission.
- Please keep ready the following for the registration purpose:
- One recent photograph of the student.
- Two more photos required at the time of final admission along with a copy of parents’ (Father & Mother) Photographs.
- Age as on 1st April of the year of admission
- UKG: 4½ Years to 5½ Years
- Class 1: 5½ Years to 6½ Years
- The admission will be granted to the pupil on the basis of the criteria set by the school in the framework of the statutory guidelines.
- The admission also depends upon the availability of seats.
- The School through the Principal reserves the right of accepting or refusing admission to any pupil in accordance with the guidelines.
- The result of the students selected for admission according to the criteria will be displayed on the notice board on the specified dates.
- Selected candidates must pay the fees by the dates/deadlines indicated on the list of declared results displayed on the school notice board. Otherwise, the seats will be given to the next eligible candidate.
- The admission form should be accompanied by a photocopy of the Birth Certificate. The original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Bodies will have to be produced at the time of admission. In case the child’s name is not there in the Birth Certificate kindly provide an affidavit stating the name of the child.
- For admission to Class II onward, a Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be submitted along with the admission form.
- Your ward, after the admission, has to report in complete school uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school.
- Is the application form filled in capital letters & legible handwriting?
- Have you enclosed an attested copy of date of birth certificate issued by Registrar of birth?
- Have you pasted the latest photographs on the form?
- Have you signed the application form and declaration?
- Have you attached a proof of being a legal guardian of the child if the form has not been signed by the parents?
- Any Communication made by the parents should be addressed to the Principal.
- Parents should sign the progress report and return it to the school within three days. Loss of Report Card or any other article of relevance should be immediately reported to the class teacher.
Payment of Fees:
Admission fee will have to be paid only at the time of admission. All tuition fees are otherwise payable by the 10th of the relevant month. A late fee of Rs. 10/- per day shall be levied thereafter. If a student fails to pay the school dues within the specified period his/her name will be struck off the rolls and the child will be re-admitted after seeking the approval of the principal and after making full payment of school dues and fine. The fee has to be deposited in the Accounts office of the school.
Refund of Fees:
All fees once paid are not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
Bus Rules and Transport
Once the bus route is allotted, any request for change in routes and bus stops will not be entertained during the course of the session. Without prior approval of the competent authority. It will be the sole responsibility of the parent to escort the pupil to and from the fixed bus stops. The bus facility is extended to parents at their risk and responsibility.
Right of Alteration/Modification
- The school reserves the right to modify, alter or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution.
- SPS also reserves the right to change its fee structure.
Documents/Information to be provided:
- At the time of admission, an attested copy of Municipal Birth certificate or a certificate from the school (as applicable) & two passport size photographs will be submitted for school records.
- Certificate required for proficiency in Games/ Co-scholastic/Outstanding Achievements. (if any)
- Copy of marksheets of last annual exams.